Augmented Digital Campus
Enlighten. Lead. Change.
Next intake: 21 March 2022
Application deadline: 7 March 2022
Duration: 8 weeks
Format: 100% online / 100% in English / Top-level peer-learning & Individual coaching
Fees: €4,500 excl. tax
Recognition: Official Certificate – 8 ECTS credits
Explore the power of data and analytics to make you understand how to lead with data-driven strategies and master analytics as a competitive advantage.
During 8 weeks of deep immersion into data and analytics, you will gain the skills to put in place a data-fueled organisation and act as a data digital leader to lead and contribute to digital transformation actions.
English: minimum TOEIC SCORE 785 or B2 on the Common European Framework of reference
Candidates must have some notions of digital technologies.
Teaches big data analytics and data science courses at the MBA and master programs at ESSEC in Paris and Singaporet.
Associate Professor of Management at ESSEC. Teaches strategy and strategic management courses in the school’s Masters in Management, GMBA, and Executive Programs.
Executive Director of the Strategic Business Analytics Chair at ESSEC. He has been working as a consultant for more than 25 years now, leading Accenture’s Customer Strategy practice till 2019.
is a co-founder and the Vice-President of Research at Bloom. Alexander began the design of Bloom models and algorithms as a Research Scientist in the Artificial Intelligence Lab at EPFL.
is Senior Research Scientist at Bloom since August 2019. His research topics cover, among others, trend analysis, emotion detection, influence modelling and automatic data summarisation.
is Data Venture Lead at Foxintelligence, a multi-skills team in charge of developing and executing go-to-market strategies for new businesses and products.
is a senior data analyst at Foxintelligence: with both data and business skills, she is in charge of ride hailing clients, and building the Data Ventures team with Woody to develop Foxintelligence’s offer on new industries.
is Data Science Lead at Foxintelligence. At the crossroads of business, data and tech, he is in charge of developing machine learning based solutions from proof of concept to industrialization.
• Understanding what is strategy, what is value & what is competitive advantage. Focusing on analytics and data
• Using data for strategy creation and implementation (customers and data as critical assets for competitive advantage)
• The introduction of the SOLD model: Strategy, Organization, Leadership, Data Building an organisation as a data processing system
• Identifying the types of data that can be a source of value and how: understand your customer, understand your competition, understand your company.
• Understanding that everything starts with data governance Mastering Data footprint
• Discovering the different types of analytics
• Implementing new KPIs from new data sources and use them to predict business success
• Experimentation and testing, AB testing techniques
• Foxintelligence inception: market intelligence on online consumers
• How to avoid crashing when scaling: why you should consider data as a product, data processing as a factory
• Data science project management: how to plan and organize an ML project
• Same data, different usages: building KPIs and methodologies to address different problem
Schedule a call with an academic advisorBOOK A CALL
Take the online certificates as stand alone programmes or combine them to earn a Certified Professional Programme
in Digital Tramsformation or go further and opt for an Executive Master Degree 100% online.