Augmented Digital Campus
Enlighten. Lead. Change.
Next intake: 22 March 2021
Application deadline: 8 March 2021
Duration: 8 weeks
Format: 100% online / 100% in English / Top-level peer-learning & Individual coaching
Fees: €4,500 excl. tax
Recognition: Official Certificate – 8 ECTS credits
Transform Big Data and AI into better opportunities for your career.
ESSEC Professors have designed an executive certificate exploring the ongoing developments of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, the Internet of Things, Blockchain as well as GDPR and Quantum Computing.
This certificate will provide you with solid foundations on these existing and future technologies.
English: minimum TOEIC SCORE 785 or B2 on the Common European Framework of reference
Candidates must have some notions of digital technologies.
Ph.D in Information Systems. Dr Julien Malaurent is the Academic Director of the Executive Master in Digital Transformation, the first degree offered by the brand new ESSEC augmented digital campus.
Ph.D in Law. Dr Hugues Bouthinon-Dumas is an associate professor in ESSEC’s Public and Private Policy department. His research topics cover fields such as company law, corporate governance and regulation of markets.
Ph.D in Econometrics. Jeroen Rombouts is a professor in the IDS department of ESSEC Business School, he holds a doctorate in econometrics from the Catholic University of Louvain, in Belgium. His research includes econometrics, finance, statistics and forecasting applications.
• Understand why data is now being regarded as the ‘oil’ for the companies. New paradigm: data is at the centre of all strategic decisions. Without data there can be no smart decisions.
• Understand what is a big data system is: Beingbe able to characterise/assess a dataset using threefollowing the 3 criteria: volume, velocity, variety.
• Understand the basics of IoT : Machine To Machine specifications, Heterogeneity of data and protocols (software) and sensors (hardware)
• Who are the main actors of IoT : Telcos, Gafa, Protocol start-ups.
• Understand basic programming functionalities: open a basic coding, run it, perform basic debugging tasks (Languages : R, Python)
• Understand basic algorithm functions: CONDITIONAL TESTS (IF, ELSE IF), LOOPS (FOR, WHILE)
Schedule a call with an academic advisorBOOK A CALL
Take the online certificates as stand alone programmes or combine them to earn a Certified Professional Programme
in Digital Tramsformation or go further and opt for an Executive Master Degree 100% online.