Augmented Digital Campus
Enlighten. Lead. Change.
Next intake: 17 May 2021
Application deadline: 3 May 2021
Duration: 8 weeks
Format: 100% online / 100% in English / Top-level peer-learning & Individual coaching
Fees: €4,500 excl. tax
Recognition: Official Certificate – 8 ECTS credits
Get recognition in innovative leadership to tackle digital transformation and generate innovative solutions to your customers problems. Master Design Thinking techniques and Agile Methods that enable you to constantly innovate and create disruptive strategies.
To have impact and tackle digital transformation in today’s interconnected world you need to master the methods and tools that help you constantly innovate in your industry.
ESSEC professors have designed this executive certificate to help you explore and deeply understand design thinking process and agile methods and to apply them to your business.
English: minimum TOEIC SCORE 785 or B2 on the Common European Framework of reference
Candidates must have some notions of digital technologies.
Ph.D in Information Systems, ESSEC Business School. Dr. Julien Malaurent is Professor of Information Systems at ESSEC since 2013. He obtained his PhD at ESSEC in 2011 by analysing the circumvention of information systems developed by users of major international firms.
Ph.D in Information Systems. Associate Professor, Information Systems, Decision Sciences and Statistics (IDS) Department.
Sen us an associate professor in the Management Department of ESSEC Business School. Sen’s research examines the entire developmental course of creative innovations from idea conception to commercialisation.
• Define what is the design thinking method and its 5-stage process
• Drive the empathize stage of design thinking method
• Drive the define stage of design thinking method
• Drive the ideate stage of design thinking method
• Drive the prototype stage of design thinking method.
• Explain and integrate the mechanisms that underlie the agile approach
• Describe and apply agile methods and practices
• Lead the agile transformation of an organisation
• Scrum continued, Kanban/lean startup.
Schedule a call with an academic advisorBOOK A CALL
Take the online certificates as stand alone programmes or combine them to earn a Certified Professional Programme
in Digital Tramsformation or go further and opt for an Executive Master Degree 100% online.